Wednesday, December 14, 2011

He Came Anyway


Dear Parents,
As Christmas approaches, I feel the tension in myself to steer away from the worship of our King to the pursuit of what I am going to spend my Christmas bonus on. Do you suffer from the same tension?
I stumbled across this Max Lucado quote this morning.
“There is no way our little minds can comprehend the love of God. But that didn’t keep him from coming.”
What I love more and more about God, is His ability to look past our misguided priorities. He came into our lives “while were yet sinners” and removed our sins – past, present and future. He came in spite of our mess. He lived in our mess and redeemed us from it.
I will Sing of My Redeemer is not a typical Christmas hit that you will hear on the radio, but you can sing it. Sing it because “he came anyway.”
May His love unwrap in your life like an ongoing Christmas present.
Merry Christmas Unity Family,
W. Dykstra

No comments:

Post a Comment